One of our podcast listeners asked, "Goal discovery makes total sense to me, but how am I supposed to make time to do this with 40+ clients? Help!"
Sound familiar? You know the importance of Goal Discovery but feel trapped by time constraints.
That's why, in this week's episode of Impact Weekly, Johan and I unravel the myth that Goal Discovery is an unattainable task for busy professionals. We dive into topics like:
- Shifting priorities to make Goal Discovery actually feasible
- How leaders can equip their teams with the confidence to embrace Goal Discovery
- The dynamic nature of customer goals and the skills needed to stay aligned with them
- And much more that will help you transform this "time-consuming" task into a habitual, effective part of your workflow!
Listen to the episode here and learn how Goal Discovery can become a seamless part of your daily routine.
BTW: Success Plan training starts next Monday (21-August).
This two-week program is all about working with customers in that "ongoing" phase of the lifecycle.
In this program you'll learn:
- Goal Discovery Framework
- Brainstorming Framework
- Progress Milestones
- Objection Breakthrough Formula
- Joint Accountability
- And so much more!
Our programs are a combination of on-demand and live sessions via Zoom. Even though this is a "virtual" program, space is limited due to the interactive nature of our live sessions.
Learn more about and sign-up for the Success Plan program today!