One of our podcast listeners recently asked, "I'm setting up partner success, what are the differences and similarities to normal customer success, and what are your recommendations?"
A simple question, yet filled with layers of complexity and insights waiting to be discovered.
That's why in this week's episode of Impact Weekly, Johan and I delve deep into the intriguing world of partner success within a multi-channel landscape, exploring subjects such as:
- The concept of partner success potential and its importance
- The need for robust partner success plans tailored to individual partners
- The continuous alignment of evolving goals between partners and end customers
- And much more!
You can consume this insightful episode here.
BTW: Our Annual Customer Success survey closes on 1-Sept and I really need your expertise and experience to answer questions like:
- How fulfilled do you feel in your role in Customer Success?
- Do you think the leadership of your company practices what they preach when it comes to Customer Success?
- Do you/your team have the necessary capacity to make your customers successful?
- How much do you use GenAI (like ChatGPT) in your day-to-day job in Customer Success today?
So we put together this survey on Typeform to help fill in those - and other - gaps in the collective understanding of the CS community.
While the information we're collecting is super-important - and of course we'll share it with you and the community when we're done collecting it - the survey itself will only take a few minutes to complete.
Thanks in advance!