One of our podcast listeners asked, "We are very siloed in our work between CS and Sales, no one's fault really, but do you have any tips on how we can be more aligned?”
Did you catch that? That one part of the sentence that explains everything? No? All good, because we did.
In this week's episode of Impact Weekly, Johan (he's back!) and I dive into the strategies and methods to bridge the gap between Customer Success and Sales teams, by talking about:
- That one super-critical piece of their question (iykyk)
- How a lack of alignment is hurting KPIs like NRR
- Practical ways to foster communication and collaboration between CS and Sales
- The need for Ownership of this process and Executive sponsorship
- And much more!
BTW: Take your Customer Success career to the next level with Impact Academy.
Our next CSM training program starts on 21-August and is all about Success Plans and working with customers in that "ongoing" phase of the lifecycle.
In this program you'll learn:
- Goal Discovery Framework
- Brainstorming Framework
- Progress Milestones
- Objection Breakthrough Formula
- Joint Accountability
- And so much more!
Our programs are a combination of on-demand and live sessions via Zoom. Even though this is a "virtual" program, space is limited due to the interactive nature of our live sessions.
Learn more about and sign-up for the Success Plans program today!